Pinterest x Pinpaper Press
All the best images from all around the web… and part of your next gift!
- Go to your account page on Pinterest
- Take a good look at your pinboards – are they organized in a way that makes sense to you? See more below
- You can get really creative with all those images. Do you have some themes you plan to explore for your Pinpaper projects? See more below
- Did you know that you can actually access any public pinboard on Pinterest? See more below
Don’t have a Instagram account yet? Take a look at our quick guide and sign up today!
Good Pinboards Mean Great Pinpaper!
- Pinterest is a fantastic counterpart to Pinpaper Press because it is already all about organization
- Pinboards are simply folders that you create based on themes or topics you select
- So, create new pinboards for your upcoming Pinpaper Press projects, or use the one you already have
- Did you know that you can actually access any public pinboard on Pinterest?
- Keep in mind that Pinpaper Press can only connect you to the pinboards you make public – private stays private
Visual Consistency Is Your Secret Weapon!
- We have noticed a few things about making our own wrapping paper with Pinpaper Press – consistency is key
- Pick a theme for your images and stick to it – doesn’t matter what it is, just make it consistent
- While being consistent, have fun – maybe your consistent theme is a thing (like antique phones if you are giving someone a new iPhone), or a color (like all sorts of things which are red if you are giving someone a bottle of red wine), you get the idea
Use Pinterest Search To Your Advantage!
- Pinterest is unique among the social platforms in that it has an image search function
- Search for a term, find a pinboard you like and then look for the pinners public username
- Then just connect to that username when you start your Pinpaper Press project and look for that pinboard you liked
- All images publicly visible on Pinterest are eligible for inclusion in your print unless the pinner has opted certain images out of our service